Monday, October 6, 2008

Why Blog?

Ironically, I hate writing. And yet, I find myself, looking for a blogspot where I can, not just write, but share my thoughts, remaining anonymonous at the same time. When I was younger, I was so timid (well, that is, if what I had said back then would ever pass as an opinion). I remember writing only when we are compelled to do our home reading reports. Having difficulty, composing, and articulating in English. To the point that I would consider making a one-paragraph essay already an ordeal.
But, as I come of age, I find myself giving out my views to almost any matter on earth. Uhm okay, mostly about money. Hehehehe. Not because suddenly I wanted attention (I’m way past puberty). But because I want to be rich (seriously) hehehe. More importantly because suddenly I wanted to be involved. I wanted to share.
And so I surfed and looked for a place in the net where I can freely write much like a journal but stay unknown. I want people to hear what I have to give, learn from what I have experienced (mostly the hard way because of my stubbornness) and enjoy while doing just that, without me holding back any reservation.
I decided, too, to preserve my posts in a forum where I have actively written most of my money articles as I thread my way to financial freedom. Not because I loved my posts so much, that i would love to read them again and again, but because I couldn't emulate the same intense emotion I had when I wrote them. That fervour, excitement, enthusiasm and zeal which equate to passion and inspiration are the ones I want concerved. Inscribed are my experiences about money and investments for the past 3 years (hoping in the end that sooner than later, I will be at par with Manny Pacquia's net worth, hehehehe).
Uhm, by the way, did I mention to make money online, too? Well I didn’t, because trust me, getting some cents from this blog will be just a consolation. Besides whatever this blog gets, goes to World Vision Development Foundation.

No comments: